Many surgical advances are being made in the area of head & neck surgery.
Procedures such as tonsillectomy and facial plastic surgery are becoming less invasive, and new procedures for head & neck surgery are being developed to treat serious problems such as cleft palate, sleep apnea, and deafness.
- Bell’s Palsy
- Children and Facial Paralysis
- Dizziness and Motion Sickness
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Sports Injuries
- Children and Facial Trauma
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors
- Sinus Pain
- Fall Prevention
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Headaches
- Thyroid Disorders and Surgery