Balloon Sinuplasty Post op Instructions
- Do not blow nose for 3 days.
- Saline spray to nose every 4 hours.
- Use nasal irrigation daily.
- Afrin (or generic brand) used twice a day for 3 days.
- Use pain medication as needed.
- Call office if needed for questions or problems. 847-674-5585.
- May use drip pad under nose if needed.
- Eat light today, but drink plenty of fluids.
- Expect some drainage for several days.
- Normal activities may be resumed tomorrow, but no heavy lifting or strenuous exercise for 3 days.
Balloon sinuplasty is a surgical procedure that alleviates sinus pain and pressure caused by sinusitis. ENT Specialists of Illinois